2020欧洲杯积分榜the parents, grandparents and guardians of our students are an essential factor in our success as a school and the success of our students. the faculty and staff at dallas lutheran school highly value the contributions they make; it is priceless!
dallas lutheran school believes that god blesses each of us with gifts, talents and abilities to use in service to him and to his people. sometimes we don’t know where or how our gifts, talents and abilities are needed. below are just some of the ways parents, grandparents and guardians can help make dallas lutheran school be a vibrant community with engaged families.
Attend: All events, including: sporting events, plays and musicals, fine arts and more.
- Volunteer: Class representatives, drama and sport team parents, guest speaker, photography, front office (mailings), Library
- Drive: field trips, athletic competitions,
- Help: Beyond My Front Door (BMFD), event concessions, tailgates, scorer’s table, ticketing, Homecoming, Prom
- Provide: Kleenex boxes, hand sanitizer
- Join: the Athletics Booster Club
- Serve: on the committee for the annual school auction, or assist in anyway
- Participate: in annual Golf Benefit
- Support: the Annual Fund
- PRAY: for our school, administration, teachers, staff, coaches and the students.
Thank you for all the ways that you serve and support Dallas Lutheran School.
You are a blessing!
"My job is to give my children space to start to be more independent and take control of their education. I check their grades once a week, but it is their responsibility to get their work done. I feel like their teachers and I are in partnership to develop my children into happy, healthy, independent learners." --Parent